Glow Glob Glow Glob

Excellent game! I love the visuals and the atmosphere, and the challenge is set at the right level.

ConcentricHolic ConcentricHolic

Excellent puzzle game; simple yet deep. Very well done.

Begging Soul Begging Soul

Could not load, using Chrome. No success with Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.9.

Letter Grid Letter Grid

Good idea, original take on the crossword. I think the ghostly orange letters floating in the background are distracting, though. The interface is also a bit rough: when a word is completed, it takes longer than it should for the confirmation (is it researching an online dict?), and a button to clear the board would also help. Good game, though!

ExK responds:

hi rabbit, yes, as the dictionary is large, the word searching takes sometime. It's made worse by the fact that HTML5 doesn't support binary search. If you enjoy Letter Grid, please check out the iOS version on iTunes, or the Android version on Google Play or Amazon. They offer native experience, and there is absolutely no noticeable word search time.

Thank you!

Ultimate Assassin 3 (New) Ultimate Assassin 3 (New)

Great game, very tense and requires lots of skill to progress.

Pixel Button Pixel Button

There is minimalism, and then there is this... :)

Run Chicken Run Chicken

This is a very limited game: the only action in one level is a single click, and to me that was not enough to keep me interested, so in my opinion more variation in the gameplay is needed. The car sprites are also rough: they have bright outlines that look wrong, as if they were cut from paper or something.

Logical puzzle. Logical puzzle.

Idea is ok, but the controls are very awkward: especially rotation with the keys is awkward and way too slow, and flipping should be clarified: flipping with respect to which axis? absolute or relative to the orientation of the piece?

riki1eu responds:

Imagine that you had it cut from a paper, and then the flipping is flipping, not interesting which axis.